Saturday, August 7, 2010

Revealing Touch

“We need 4 hugs a day for survival. We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 hugs a day for growth."

We all remember the slogan, “reach out and touch someone.” All of us - young and old, single and in relationship - need touch. The art of touching encompasses non-sexual as well as sexual touch.

The world revolves around romance, and in a world of romance how to communicate all your passion and emotion to your lover, most effectively? The answer is 'touch.'
Actions, in many cases, communicate more than words. Physical contact is a prerequisite both for a healthy individual, and for a fulfilling, mature, loving relationship with a partner. Our bodies require touch: it relieves stress; it makes us happier and healthier. Touching promotes a healthy mind, body, and soul. A hug or cuddle can be the best medicine you can give or receive from your lover. I know for myself, I hug my family, my friends and people who I am being introduced to. It makes me feel good and I know it makes them feel good.

Sex always begins from a single touch and therefore makes it as affectionate as possible. Your touch should always be inviting for your lover not scary and painful. Once you have learned the basics of the art of sensual touching, extend your hands to awaken the romance and passion of your lover. Touch your lover, hold your lover, squeeze your lover…need your lover!

I want to hold you and never let go
I want to touch you nice and slow
I want to be naked and squeeze you tight
I want you to know that I need you
And you feel so right.

No comments: